TOOTH PAIN OR CONSULTION? DON'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR DENTIST! GET A FREE DENTAL ASSESSMENT NOW...
ON-DEMAND VIRTUAL DENTAL CONSULTATION
24/7 Access to an Online Dentist
Speak to a “Live” virtual dentist in minutes either online or by phone. One of our USA certified dentist will treat you whenever and wherever you need it. Easy as one,two, three, Just Click Above!
NEED A FREE DENTAL ASSESSMENT?
Tele-DentalNow is an online assessment software that uses AI to help dental professionals analyze a person’s oral health and discern their interest in treatment before entering a chair. Saving TIME & MONEY
DO YOU HAVE A DENTAL EMERGENCY?
Can you not get a dental appointment or do not want to spend a fortune? Well you’re in luck! Get a dental consult anytime, anywhere. One of our board licensed dentist will diagnose your dental issue in a matter of minutes and access your dental related issue.
All you need is a mobile device or computer to see a “Live Dentist Now” and you can easily connect to a licensed TeleDentists in your area.
WHEN YOU CANT AFFORD TO BE WRONG, ALLOW OUR TELEDENTIST TO GET IT RIGHT!
The average cost of an Emergency Room visit for Dental Pain or Dental Assessment can range from
Compared to a On-Demand Dental Consultation for only FREE NOW!
FAST, SIMPLE, AFFORDABLE
The TeleDentalNow will save you time and money waiting in an emergency room or visiting for an expensive dental consultation. Time is money towards your dental investment. Our virtual dentists are able to diagnose and prognose many dental conditions and, if necessary, refer you to a local in-person dental provider or specialist in your area.
Our TeleDentists can prescribe proper non-narcotic medication if necessary and instructions to help put your mind at ease. Avoid costly visits to the dentist and get on demand virtual dental care 24/7
How It Works
1. Register with TeleDentalNow for FREE. Complete a quick registration form with basic medical information and reason for dental emergency or consultation
2. Get Matched with a licensed on-demand dentist Once you have filled out medical form and, one of our On-demand TeleDentist will contact you and assess your dental consult or problem
3. Next, A Virtual TeleDentist will be with you in less than 24 hours.
Here you can speak with your dentist using your computer, tab, or smartphone. Dentist will review your current symptoms or concern. Dental pain? No problem, our licensed dentist can prescribe any non-narcotic medication needed which can be picked up at the pharmacy location of your choice.
If dental work is required or inspired, we will schedule your dental visit at a time that is convenient for you and have you smiling and taken care of as soon as possible!
Teledentistry provides many advantages in the realm of oral healthcare:
• Increased support from specialists
• Contact less treatment
• Oral care is enhanced
• Available to anyone from any part of the world, as long as they could connect to us.
• Dental Emergencies could be reduced with prescribed medications until the patient could visit the clinic.
• Service cost is minimized at a fraction of the cost
• Fast, Efficient and Safe Communication with patients, we care about your privacy and your details are safe with us.
• Very helpful and efficient in treating oral health issues that does not require face-to-face physical examination.
• Developing treatment plans without physically seeing patients
• Diagnostic services improve
1) What medical information is required to get started?
– Patient will need to provide doctor with full name, date of birth, and basic medical history (allergies, medicines currently taking etc.)
2) Do you take insurance?
– TeleDentalNow does not take insurance at the moment. However, our initial dental consultations are FREE for a full examination. No hidden fees or contract!
3) What do you diagnose?
-TeleDentalNow can diagnose a variety of dental emergencies including: Broken teeth, gum inflammation, bleeding gums, tooth pain due to infection/abscess, loose teeth and more.
4) Who age groups do you accept?
-We consult patients at any age. Children under the age of 18 will need a parent guardian present.
5) How it works?
-Patient will sign up for an appt and a Teledentist will diagnose the patient over their mobile device or computer.